Skin care is a full time job , be it any age. When i entered my teenage I had skin troubles due to hormonal imbalances. 10 years later it was the busy schedule , improper diet , pollution etc taking toll on me and now , as i inch closer to 30, the age is going to show up on the face anytime. Ah ! The varied and ever present skin troubles some of us face. On top of that not each skin responds same to all treatments and care. But if you know the problem, and decide to take care of your skin regularly , it is not really hard to keep the skin peachy radiant and fresh most days ( everyday is for perfectionist. Am certainly not that) Below are the tips and tricks i picked over the years –
1. Use a lot of water : half of the problems will never appear if the toxins are expelled from the body. Drinking lot of water will do that expertly. Also , water keeps the temperature of body regulated. Do not worry if you sweat more. Its your body expelling the salt. But do drink more water to rehyderate yourself.
Also washing face with ice cold water makes your skin feel fresh and firm.
2. Wash your face before sleeping : Never sleep with dirty face or one with make up on. Clean it well with a face wash before sleeping. This way the skin gets time to breathe and stays fresh
3. Always do a patch test for new cremes or make up : once i got a really nasty rash from a bleach creme i used. Hence the lesson to apply it on hand or behind ear before trying on face. Also avoid cheaper cosmetics and go more for organic ones. Best would be home made packs
4. Scrub your face once a week : daily cleaning will leave dead skin or dryness to still be there on face. Use besan, curd and turmeric mixture to scrub your face well every weekend. The same can be used all over the body too.
Besan , turmeric mixed with oils are used for brides too and is considered very auspicious ceremony in indian weddings.
5. Fruit therapy : not just are fruits good to be eaten for a healthy body but the fruit extracts are good for skin too. Tomato / papaya / banana are few that i frequently use on my face. Banana helps in firming the skin and has anti ageing properties. Any fruit peel can be used to clean the face and washed off with fresh water.
6. Milk and curd : raw unboiled milk or curd can also be used for dry skin mostly. Or to make face packs from other ingredients. Raw milk is also excellent conditioner for hair if applied before washing.
7. Moisturize the skin – Even the most oily skin need to be moisturized. The best way is to use a good creme in the night. This keeps the dust from sticking to the oily skin since you are at home and sleeping. Plus once you wash it off in morning, you do not have to worry about extra oily effects.
There are many organic and natural products in the market but from generations, I have seen Vicco cremes to be around and trusted much. Do try the latest VICCO TURMERIC CREAM once for a healthy glowing skin.